Create a web experience that Airbnb employees would never stop engaging with each other and build a strong community of creative collaborators.
- Airbnb was building an internal collaborative and marketing platform to share ideas instantly.
With this platform they wanted to showcase what each team accomplished and update it to all the other teams.
- Airbnb partnered with Pepper Square for the UX & UI design and development of a Super Brand Marketing Portal. And its integration with their existing knowledge repository on Confluence.
- Aggressive timelines.
- Big and challenging needs and often lot of changes.
- Extreme perfection.
The value delivered
- Knowledge repository with one of the world’s first Confluence integration.
- Jonathan Mildenhall, CMO – Airbnb, was thrilled and to quote him, “This is ACE, Alex. SERIOUSLY well done. Night and day from where we were. I love it.”
- Was showcased in SXSW as a tool for internal creative collaboration.
- Integration with 6 different tools.
- Globally, 1500 internal and external employees and top service providers collaborated seamlessly using the portal.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
While working on a new website for Airbnb, I had the pleasure of collaborating with the talented team at Pepper Square to code the site. They worked around the clock for us and were eager to make the site as pixel perfect as possible.
They worked quickly and were very accommodating with any changes we needed to make along the way, no matter how big or small. I would happily work with them again down the road and highly recommend them if you have any coding needs. They are one of the nicest and most ambitious groups of people you’ll meet.
What is your most pressing business problem?
300+ clients globally have benefitted from our UX design and software solutions!