Black Lotus partnered with us to raise global happiness and personal peace through the meditation techniques.
The value delivered
- A platform to meditate, watch discourses and spread goodness through Random Act of Kindness (Raks).
- The new designs resonated well with the target audience and there was an outpour of positive response after the app hit the stores.
- New users after 3.0 release increased by 72% over a span of 30 days.
- 15,796 Raks (Random Act of Kindness) were logged globally within 30 days of the new release.
- Wide range of iconography created, inspired by Buddhist symbols while keeping the overall app’s Global appeal.
- Ten stages of meditation and their representation encouraged the user to gain spiritual attainment through gamified Mahamudra progression.
- Gamification increased the app downloads by 30% in 25 days.
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
I personally want to thank the Pepper Square team for contributing to the app. The app is what it looks like today, because of the team. I thank you for working all those late hours and giving your best in all the creatives, even in places which are not easy to discern to the normal eye. Thank you for providing the leadership and expert opinions – all of which added value.
What is your most pressing business problem?
300+ clients globally have benefitted from our UX design and software solutions!