Design is not just how it looks like or feels like. Design is how it works.
- Steve Jobs
UX UI Design Services
Be responsive to the user, not the device. Simplicity and consistency is the driving force behind creating the best UX.
Every word should serve a purpose; a copy can make or break the usability of a design. The bad copy serves the company’s needs while ignoring the users.
UX UI Design Services
Be responsive to the user, not the device. Simplicity and consistency is the driving force behind user engagement.
Every word should serve a purpose; a copy can make or break the usability. The bad copy serves the company’s needs while ignoring the users’.
What are the main differences between UI and UX design?
The UI is the screen, buttons, toggles, icons – all the visual elements. But the way that notification pops, saying that your cab is on the way, the interactions, and the feel are UX.
It is individual UI/UX design agencies that determine the approach of every design project. However, at Pepper Square, we follow an approach rooted in innovation and one that welcomes the process of design thinking.
What types of questions should I ask my UI/UX agency/designer?
- Do you start the project by creating user personas and user journeys?
- As a design agency, how important are prototypes in setting up the initial framework for design?
- How long does a UX designer spend on creating a wireframe?
- What kind of research methods or tools do you use?
- Do you get ideas for designing by researching the target audience?
What is the difference between service design and design thinking?
Design thinking is more like a recipe that even non-designers can cook. It’s user-centered and hands-on. Service design, however, uses this methodology to solve problems beyond product and digital experiences. As an award-winning UI/UX design agency, we have an elaborate set of design tools to solve these very problems. You can learn more about how we go about design thinking, in this article.
For higher conversion rates and improved customer retention, we follow a set process:
- Set clear objectives for the map.
- Pick your target personas and define specific goals.
- Go through all the touchpoints.
- Highlight the elements you want your map to show.
- Determine the resources you have and the ones you’ll need.
What methods do you use to test your designs?
- Make a prototype
- Create a test plan
- Do AB testing with target users
- Document the test result
What is the cost and turnaround time for any UI UX project?
That’s a tough one because it varies from project to project.
For a simple, fuss-free website of around 8-10 pages, it would take 4 weeks. Based on customizations and requirements this figure would change. Reach out to us if you would like to elevate your brand with UI/UX design. And on average UX projects could end up costing anywhere between $1,000 to $10,000.