Generate new business and work to achieve the revenue targets.
- Aggressively hunt for new business.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and be assertive to achieve the sales targets.
- Client acquisition through data mining, cold calling, presentation to prospective clients, negotiation & closing deals.
- Interact with prospects to understand requirements, identify their pain points and suggest suitable service offerings.
- Provide precise inputs gathered from the clients for POC, presentation and proposal.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities from personal network as well as company’s lead generation activities.
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs, prepare, and present the advantages of the solution & business cases to drive the discussions from qualification to closure.
- Aggressive & hunting attitude for achieving sales target.
- Closure mentality and aspiration for earning more incentive than the basic pay.
- Must have generated more than $500k revenue in 12 months in the US market.
- Experience in selling Software Services.
- A strong network and sources for generating leads in the USA.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.