Manage and execute custom software and product development projects.
What is this job all about?
Having exceptional foresight, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk. Ultimately responsible for helping the team ship software that worked as expected, on schedule, and within budget.
- Must have - Must have - Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least five years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles and practices. Thorough understanding of Open-source technologies and frameworks in backend and frontend (Java, Python, React, React Native, Nodejs, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS, EC2, Docker, Jenkins, and GitLab etc.)
- Good to have - US B1/B2 visa and talent acquisition experience.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Must have managed 50+ people team.
Your job consists of
- Develop an environment of engineering mindset to solve problems.
- Create new ideas and programs to help the company grow and increase brand visibility and revenue.
- Understand business goals and develop innovative talent acquisition strategies to hire diverse and high-performance talent across India and USA.
- Keep the Learning & Leading Programs up-to-date with industry trends and opportunities.
- Conduct needs analysis on skills, develop training calendar and initiatives across all teams, analyze ROI, and gather participant feedback and post-training documentation.
- Forecast quarterly and annual needs.
- Connect operational needs with service deliveries to implement the technical strategy.
- Develop and sustain relationships with clients and prospects by being their technical advisor.
- Develop and execute the projects considering the business and delivery constraints, key milestones, dependencies, risk mitigation, and quality.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Bring clarity and lead strategy, planning, delivery, and quality of delivery to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Share technical insights simultaneously, build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers.
- Researching and developing new designs and products, proposing and managing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
- Creation of a project schedule and sprint plan with financial, resource, and technical requirements.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Ensure solution features and functions align with the project objectives.
- Measure, monitor, and manage the performance of the team members to ensure speed and efficiency with all the deliveries.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Focus on client satisfaction and empower teams to be high-performance individuals.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
In 2020, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.