Build best in class software and products.
What is this job all about?
As a Software Engineer, you will be involved in the development of applications on the front-end.
- Experience with technologies like React, Node, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with state management technologies like Redux.
- Experience with integrating REST Api’s.
- Experience working with version control systems like GIT.
- Good to have experience with User Interface design.
- Good to have hands on experience with React native.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
Your job consists of
- Building highly scalable software products and solutions end-to-end.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver highly quality products.
- Focus on reusability frameworks, patterns and configurations tools for faster development and deployment cycles.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, documented components along with extensive unit tests using automated TDD, BDD tasks.
- Collaborate with team in estimation of development tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
In 2020, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.