Build best in class software and products.
What is this job all about?
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be involved in the end-to-end development for applications contributing both on the front-end and back-end components.
- Must have – ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Redux or Zustand, NodeJS, Java or Python and GitLab.
- Good to have – React native, iOS or Android, WordPress, REST Api’s.
- Exposure to Unit testing platforms like Jest.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
Your job consists of
- Building highly scalable software products and solutions end-to-end.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver highly quality products.
- Focus on reusability frameworks, patterns and configurations tools for faster development and deployment cycles.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, documented components along with extensive unit tests using automated TDD , BDD tasks.
- Perform code reviews and implement improvement plans.
- Acclimate to new technologies and situations with the vision of providing best customer experience.
- Collaborate in the planning and estimation of development tasks, and meet project deadlines.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git, and proficiency with code collaboration tools (e.g., GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket).
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
In 2020, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.