Create a collaborative and user-friendly ecosystem to break communication barriers between the Management and the Housekeepers. Digitize the task scheduling and resource allocation to cut on manual effort and improve customer satisfaction.
- Ryan Belford, the owner of Wyndham Hotel Properties in Omaha, reached out to Pepper Square with an idea he believed would revolutionize the way the hospitality industry works.
- His vision was to create a collaborative and user-friendly ecosystem to break communication barriers between the Management and the Housekeepers.
- Build a brand that reflects the identity of the product and revolutionizes the hospitality industry.
- Design and Develop a scalable software platform that increases guest experience.
- A user-friendly product that can easily be adopted by housekeepers with minimal education.
The value delivered
- The mobile app increased accountability, helped managers plan and schedule tasks for housekeepers well in advance.
- Reduced workload and work stress, thereby increasing the efficiency of the housekeeping staff.
- A brand name and a logo that resonated with the hospitality services.
- Dashboard made managing time and task in real time easy.
- The app received great response from top hotel chains in the US like Hilton, Wyndham, for being user friendly and adapted by house keepers with minimal training.
- The app was featured in Silicon Prairie News, the online technology and entrepreneurial news publication.
What our client has to say
You all have done a great job helping with this product getting it to where it is now. Nothing is final, but this is a big step in the right direction. I am looking forward to next year and continuing our good relationship! Thank you all for making the app possible. This will be an exciting year for Room Advantage!
Pepper Square is awesome and we truly treasure our time with each staff member we meet.
Akshay, you also made this a very memorable two days for us. Thank you so much for your dedication to Room Advantage and for opening our eyes to what it looks like as a day-to-day developer for our product. This was truly an amazing experience.
Enjoy your time in Dallas and safe travel back to India!