Create a crowdfunding platform to enable financial access for critical healthcare treatment.
- Right To Live is India’s first crowd donation platform. It enables the less privileged to gain financial access to critical healthcare treatment and basic amenities such as education, infrastructure, clean environment and digital inclusion.
- The Right To Live team reached out to Pepper Square to design and develop their website on Drupal 7.
- Inconsistencies in the donor list and donations received.
- Functionality to search a specific patient.
- Migration module to migrate all the data from previous site.
The value delivered
- The website provided Right to Live greater visibility and reach.
- Using the platform, people get financial aid, volunteers, raise funds, join hands, and save lives.
- With the decision-making dashboard, donors could access 30+ critical data points such as the number of patients, funds raised, volunteering activities, funds utilized, etc.
- The responsive web app enabled the organization to collaborate with other NGOs, hospitals, and partners.
- The smart filter options enabled users to search for a patient by name, gender, age, and disease.
- The transparency section of the website added credibility to the organization.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
Thanks so much for your team’s diligence on the Right to Live page. We really appreciate your expertise and are so excited about the new design. What I can feel is that all you guys have become so passionate about the cause of Right to Live, which is very encouraging and something that makes us become even more excited!