Create a digital foundation with unique content assets by keeping the vital few and removing the trivial many. Showcase their expertise using their website, social media, and culture book.
- Opteamix, a professional IT solutions and services company headquartered in Centennial, Colorado, wanted to create visibility and proximity to their prospects and clients.
- The objective of the project was to portray their IT expertise while improving engagement on the Careers section.
- Position an emerging company among established players.
- Inconsistent branding with a low brand recall.
- Lack of cohesive design and digital guidelines.
The value delivered
- Interactive culture book boosted employee morale, clarity in the mission statement, and benefits of working with Opteamix.
- We simplified the service offerings to focus on the vital few.
- The team created a content style guide to improve brand uniformity.
- The content strategy reduced the bounce rate of the website from 65% to 25%.
- Average time spent by users increased from 67 seconds to 145 seconds.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
I love it! What more can I say, you guys have done just a brilliant job on the website – I was floored!!!!!
I would want to thank Pepper Square team for putting their heads together to come up with a design that is really best-in-class.