Redesign the existing mobile app to increase the user engagement at the local Fitness Courts. Gamify the experience for the users to get trained, share their experience and take fitness challenge.
- National Fitness Campaign (NFC) aims at improving the user base for their best-in-class outdoor bodyweight circuit training system called the Fitness Court.
- NFC partnered with Pepper Square to revamp the Fitness Court iOS & Android app UI and integrate new features with the existing app on React Native.
- The target was to go live before the Stanford University demo at California, that was scheduled in 3 weeks’ time and ramp up to achieve the vision of bringing free fitness to 200 cities by 2019.
- The new design had to be incorporated around the existing React Native codebase.
- Understanding the objective to meet design and development expectations for the Stanford University demo within a stringent timeline of 3 weeks.
The value delivered
- The app was live in 3 weeks’ time before the Stanford University demo at California and it was praised by the audience.
- The app downloads increased by 40% after the fresh release.
- Gamified the app with scoreboard system which encouraged the users to take fitness challenge.
- Expertise led solution to the existing design and development challenges helped to Blitzscale the idea.
- Third-party integration with Eventbrite to expose the app to a wider set of target audience.
- The improved engagement and wider adoption are helping the team accelerate to achieve the vision of bringing free fitness to 200 cities by 2019.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
The great thing about working with Pepper Square is everybody there really wants to make sure that we are happy and excited about the products that we are building. It never feels like we are buying something off the shelf or generic.
The entire team was really focused on making sure we are shipping things that are amazing for our users and meeting our goal. It is wonderful working with a team that is highly responsive, that has Design, Development & deep technical experience all under one roof.
It’s been wonderful working with Pepper Square. We are excited to keep working with them in foreseeable future.