Create a collaborative platform for the administrator, NGOs and volunteers with a multi-lingual responsive website.
- Mphasis is a billion dollar IT enterprise offering Business Process Outsourcing and Infrastructure services globally. Mphasis wanted to demonstrate their commitment to various causes as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Mphasis partnered with Pepper Square to develop a multi-lingual responsive website on Drupal 7. The objective of the website was to bring administrator, NGOs and volunteers to a single, easy to use platform for better efficiency and transparency.
- Automate grant of funds to NGOs.
- Follow website design and development standards for AAA certification.
- NGOs focus on humanitarian efforts hence, they are not tech-savvy.
The value delivered
- Accessible web design with AAA certification.
- Removed CSR team’s headache by automating 90% of their manual effort.
- Easy to track data with no more painful management of physical files and emails.
- Faster approvals of grants and Request For Proposal (RFPs).
- Increase in number of volunteers.
- 508 compliance issues were resolved for a seamless integration.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
It was a tough task to understand and convert the statutory forms and policies and create a digital system. Pepper Square team worked with various departments and partners and created easy to use online portal.