Create an end-to-end productivity app, exclusive for mothers to capture their elusive free time and convert into ‘me-time’ to accomplish things that are important to them. An ultimate planner to help them prioritize their interests and achieve their dreams.
- Mamma-Miya is a productivity app designed to help busy mothers organize their lives better. It helps multi-tasking mothers capture their elusive free time and convert into ‘me-time’ making the time to do the things that are important to them.
- The project was unique in terms of approach and outcome because of the target audience. Working mothers tend to de-prioritize their interests and dreams due to limited time and a deluge of responsibilities at hand.
- Showcase an entire day’s information in a single viewport.
- Create an ‘anytime’ event, an activity without a defined timeline.
- Mark an event as complete, as no other app has this feature.
- Simple interface and experience accommodating all activity planning tools and techniques under one roof.
The value delivered
- From sticky notes on the refrigerator to multiple to-do apps and rest of the plans swirling in a mother’s head, a simple mobile app took care of all.
- Iterative usability testing at the beta stage with actual users to enhance the app experience.
- The users appreciated the theme, as it was subtle and not overpowering. They said, “the app is intuitive and beautiful, like women think”
- The app was featured in com
- Spark feature helped women finding happiness every day in the little things.
- Uniquely designed lists, notes and calendar, weaved together to reflect the realities of a mum’s life.
- The client considered getting the timeline feature design and utility patented.
What our client has to say
We have had a very constructive, positive and supportive relationship with Pepper Square over the last year. They have built our App and also helped us put the website together. I would recommend them very highly to anyone.
Everyone of you has allowed us to dream a little bigger and be that much prouder of what we have. Thanks very much!