Create a fun platform where users can cheese-blast themselves with the latest cheese flavors by Old El Paso and share pictures on social media to create virality.
- Ketchum is a leading digital agency headquartered in the New York City. They reached out to Pepper Square for the UX & UI design and development of a web application for their client, Old-El-Paso.
- The web application was used to create cheese blasted effect on photos uploaded by users and share the blasted photo on social networks.
- Create a digital engagement for Old El Paso’s product, the Bold Nacho Stand ‘N Stuff taco shells.
- Make a bold statement with a simple digital experience that is relevant and fun to create an emotional connect and increase digital adoption.
- Create and go live with a Cheeseblast responsive app within 5 weeks.
The value delivered
- The campaign generated 8 million impressions with the social app, and Twitter conversations increased to 1000 percent.
- Users loved getting their pictures cheese-blasted, and the app gained immediate publicity and visibility.
- com featured an exclusive story on it. Media highlighted Ketchum as the new generation agency leveraging digital.
- The audience well received customized cheese-blasted avatar of images to share on social media.
- The app allowed users for dynamic picture sharing on Twitter.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
Pepper Square has become a trusted partner with Ketchum. They are client focused with a positive approach. I enjoy working with them, and respect the leadership and management approach that was used to add value to our business. I strongly recommend Pepper Square team if you need an outside digital development partner.