Create a SaaS-based assessment tool that would reduce the assessment time and empower teachers to spend more time mentoring students with creative and fun learning engagement.
An intelligent, self-learning platform that would adapt based on the inputs fed by the users and reduce effort spent by teachers to create new content.
- After an extensive research on the Indian education ecosystem, the team of iGuru ventures figured out that the teachers are spending over 40% of their time analyzing assessments.
- They partnered with Pepper Square to design and develop a SaaS based assessment tool, insightGURU, that would reduce the assessment time to 10% thereby empowering teachers to spend more time mentoring students via creative and fun learning engagement.
- Creating an intelligent, self-learning platform that adapts based on the inputs fed.
- Simplifying the complex workflow into a simple and intuitive user experience, which guides the user to engage with the product.
The value delivered
- The teachers created assignments on the fly.
- The template library helped teachers save up to 30% of their time creating assignments.
- Teachers could create customized questionnaires using the question bank and a set of pre-defined question format such as subjective, MCQs, match the following, and fill in the blanks.
- Machine Learning was implemented to help the system assess the objective answers, while subjective responses were evaluated based on the keywords fed to the system.
- Student’s ability to prioritize increased significantly with a scheduled assignment calendar.
- Post assessment, the results could be accessed by both the teacher and the parents instantly.
- The app included the offline assessment feature to help the students take tests when they had no internet connection.