Create a product that Streamlines, Measures, and Rewards through incentivization at work.
- Get Things Done came to Pepper Square with a vision to accelerate human productivity by creating a software product that is Simple, Honest and Effective, and will make people’s work and life easy.
- Get Things Done partnered with Pepper Square for the ground up software product development for web, iOS and Android.
- The team had to adapt to the blitzscaling approach recommended by the Get Things Done team where Speed is prioritized over efficiency.
- Aggressive timelines due to demand from prospects.
- Design and engineer a simple UI to achieve the vision by bringing all complex productivity features under one roof.
- Build a one-stop solution for collaboration and project management.
The value delivered
- Incubated Get Things Done and helped them blitzscale the product’s beta launch.
- The team created a SaaS-based Project Management and Productivity tool that is metric-driven.
- Beta launch at TechCrunch Disrupt 2018 in San Francisco was a massive success with about 250 app registrations.
- Close to 1000 users registered for the beta invite after the product went live with very minimal marketing.
- The team built a scalable architecture that could integrate third-party tools.
- Unlike the existing products that revolve around WORK, Get Things Done uses TIME as a metric.
- Prioritize 3 tasks and work only on one at a time. Prioritization is the key to Accelerate Human Productivity.
- Easy to access workload, projects, activity, reports, and Dashboard from one primary navigation.
- Dashboard design increased transparency by multifold.
- The app reduced multi-tasking and distraction by prioritizing activities.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
Loved the Simplicity and Clarity.
For years we have been experimenting with a mix of many online tools for collaboration, project management, task management, timesheet, reports etc. Get Things Done really transformed our lives with one simple elegant tool. For a creative design studio like Studio ABD, Get Things Done helped us manage our fluid design workflow with intuitive experience and focus, all in one place.