An IT Transformation Index web app that would automate survey and help upsell their offerings.
- EMC Corporation, now Dell EMC, is the world’s largest provider of data-storage systems by market share. Since their sales force wasn’t upselling their products and cross-selling their services, EMC conducted a ‘compete and win’ survey for their clients to promote their services.
- EMC partnered with Pepper Square to design and develop the IT Transformation Index web app that displayed the survey results and helped EMC team to upsell their offerings.
- Present data in a way that it is easier for the sales team to make decisions on how to upsell.
- Convert physical survey forms to digital database.
- Generate statistical reports based on participants’ response.
The value delivered
- Globally, 370 clients participated in the survey using the web app.
- Phase I helped EMC to understand the gap their clients were facing and upsell their product and service offerings.
- Survey results helped the CXOs identify where they were lagging compared to their peers in similar industries.
- Intuitive dashboard design to enable faster decision-making for sales and presales team and helped them sell their products.
- Empowered sales and presales teams to help their clients with customized analysis and recommended next steps for business growth.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
I would like to thank the Pepper Square team for all the good work you folks have been doing. I would also like to thank you for your effort in getting Managers Forum artworks in such a short notice and for being part of all the discussions to make the event prosperous.
It is really a pleasure working with your team on this awesome initiative. Looking forward to working with you guys and making this initiative a big success in coming few days.