Set up a dedicated team of designers and developers with a Build Operate Transfer (BOT) model and deliver projects round the clock.
- EvansHardy+Young is a marketing and communications agency specializing in Food, Wine & Spirits, Restaurant Chains and Casino Resorts. They partnered with Pepper Square to create a new website for their California based Casino Resort client.
- The website was to be built on a Content Management System (CMS) for easy updates and moderation. It was to be integrated with the New Ticketing Engine and the API for hotel reservation.
- Limited capabilities in delivering digital services.
- Short timeline to design and deliver.
- No in-house digital development team.
The value delivered
- It resulted in ten years of a trusted partnership.
- Helped the media agency reduce development cost by 60%.
- This model helped EHY to focus on client retention, strategy, and creative thinking, while Pepper Square took over the client burden of development, implementation, and routine maintenance.
- Secured infrastructure helped manage client’s intellectual properties without a single data breach.
- EHY’s employee attrition was managed well by ramping up or down Pepper Square team size.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
To thrive in today’s global competitive landscape, it is important to look beyond borders. Whether it is Poland, Portugal, Santa Barbara, London or Bangalore, process and standards ensure that quality is the same across – truly, the world has become flat.