Reimagine their e-learning portal based on the concept of Aspire, Assign and Asses. Adaptive interface to cater multiple personas and help students master lessons faster.
- A leading provider of technology-based learning solutions for schools was building a web app aimed to transform the e-learning experience for 10 million students in a financially self-sustainable manner.
- They partnered with Pepper Square to revamp the product UI backed by extensive UX research involving primary and secondary users.
- Translating the research data into a cumulative design flow.
- Defining an adaptive interface that caters to multiple personas.
- Understanding the motivations and needs of teachers and students, and their personal goals.
- Creating distinctive design framework and interface for students and teachers.
The value delivered
- A vernacular platform helped in nationwide adoption in education sector.
- A shared platform for a one-stop solution for students, teachers and parents.
- Data driven insights aided in offering varied experience for different personas through a single solution.