Redesign the E-commerce portal to a contemporary and responsive platform that would increase user engagement keeping the end-user expectations at the epicenter.
- One of the leading fashion accessory brands was looking to revamp their e-commerce portal for a contemporary and responsive UI.
- The objective was to establish a strong connection with the younger, newer potential audience and help the brand emerge as a market leader.
- Pepper Square simplified the digital brand experience with UX & UI design expertise and revamped the portal for a seamless user experience.
- Non-intuitive and unresponsive design
- Lack of brand guidelines and vision to project the brand as a market leader
The value delivered
- A goal-oriented interface using Fitts’s & Hick’s law to guide the user execute the purchase without feeling lost.
- Improved, simplified navigation based on the “Don’t make me think” approach.
- Brought to live a unified brand culture from their physical stores to digital by enhancing brand recall.
- Balanced business and engineering needs with the design without compromising the user experience.