Redesign the web app to analyze customer’s buying pattern, understand their credit score, and make quick decisions on loan eligibility.
- Banksift was looking at major design changes for their application to expedite their customers’ decision making.
- The project involved a complete design revamp and implementation support to deliver intuitive and seamless user experiences.
- The application was built ad hoc and did not follow a Design Thinking approach.
- No in-house design team.
- The existing application lacked communication flow and a proper data hierarchy.
The value delivered
- The web app captured the case history of every customer to analyze the buying pattern.
- Automatic rule engine enabled the bank executives to make quick decisions on loan eligibility.
- Real-time information showed on case progress to qualify the sales pipeline.
- For accurate decision making, the team created a card-based sorting with the aging rule.