Create a mobile app that would provide quality educational resources for professionals and individuals who are keen on upgrading their skills to learn and grow.
- Aveti was building an e-learning app that would provide supplemental vernacular educational resources for professionals and individuals who are keen on upgrading their skills to learn and grow.
- The objective was to encourage focused learning anytime, anywhere at the individual’s own pace. Aveti partnered with Pepper Square for the UX & UI design of the Android app.
- The UI had to accommodate and structure vast information that was relevant to the target group.
- Feed customization feature to showcase data based on user preferences.
The value delivered
- The UX addressed the challenges of existing social news platforms such as Feedly, Feedspot, and Flipboard.
- The app integrated with enterprise products like Eventbrite, Podcasts, Amazon, and YouTube to display information in a wide range of formats like audio, video, presentations, courses, events, and e-books.
- The app design followed the pattern on how professionals actively use social media to learn and how continuous learning has evolved.
- The design helped professionals increase social eminence, network and, learn and grow faster.
- The app advanced the learning process through quality information on the user’s area of interest.