Create a web experience that Airbnb employees would never stop engaging with each other and build a strong community of creative collaborators.
- Airbnb was building an internal collaborative and marketing platform to share ideas instantly.
With this platform they wanted to showcase what each team accomplished and update it to all the other teams.
- Airbnb partnered with Pepper Square for the UX & UI design and development of a Super Brand Marketing Portal. And its integration with their existing knowledge repository on Confluence.
- Aggressive timelines.
- Big and challenging needs and often lot of changes.
- Extreme perfection.
The value delivered
- Knowledge repository with one of the world’s first Confluence integration.
- Jonathan Mildenhall, CMO – Airbnb, was thrilled and to quote him, “This is ACE, Alex. SERIOUSLY well done. Night and day from where we were. I love it.”
- Was showcased in SXSW as a tool for internal creative collaboration.
- Integration with 6 different tools.
- Globally, 1500 internal and external employees and top service providers collaborated seamlessly using the portal.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
When I became the Head of Global Content and Social Media for Airbnb and had my first big project to tackle, I made only one call and it was Pepper Square. I knew that they would be the right partners to approach an Airbnb project.
We had aggressive timelines, big and challenging needs and often (on our end) a lot of changes. Pepper Square team met everything with grace, kindness and perfection. They accomplished above and beyond what we asked for. There was mutual trust and respect which is so rare in a client relationship like this.
It was so fantastic to work with Pepper Square and we had them take on a few more projects for Airbnb – all with the same results.