Create elegant user-centric experiences with a sense of empathy and creative thinking.
- Engage in a range of design techniques like storytelling, visualization, behaviour driven engagement, story boards, rapid prototyping and visual designs to convey design decisions.
- Provide design driven solutions to business problems by simplifying user experience.
- Participate in usability testing and user research to collate user feedback at all levels with detailed documentation.
- Clarity and precise communication to maintain transparency from conception to closure.
- Apply Apple’s Human Interface and Google material design guidelines to bring consistency in designs, while working on multiple platforms.
- Work closely with creative writers, developers and quality engineers to deliver solutions through iterative releases and ensure designs are being implemented with high quality.
- Actively participate in reviews and share your point of view and thought process.
- Expert in Adobe suite, Sketch, Invision and other latest tools to create engaging visual designs.
- Thorough with typography, colour theory and illustration to create engaging visual designs.
- Research and analyse latest UX & UI trends and share the learning’s with teams.
- Creative portfolio of design projects.
- Detail oriented, creative and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
Working at Pepper Square is an exhilarating journey of growth and finding your true self. You get to learn how to face challenges, push your boundaries and discover the very best in you.
- Positive and clean environment
- Continuous self-growth
- Natural light with no air-conditioning
- Training and mentoring on health, happiness and career growth
- Flexi timing with work from home option
- Organic Thursday lunch (Cooked at Pepper Square)
- Challenging projects and on-site travel
- Self-performance review
- Quarterly team and Half yearly company outing
- Stress free work culture
From Jan to Dec 2018 we received 11,300+ resumes from our website. Your resume must reflect your core skills and professional focus. We give importance to detail orientation and clarity in your thought.
This position offers relaxed dress code in an upbeat, highly creative and collaborative work environment where pride, achievement and work-life balance are part of the culture, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your profile with your salary expectations for a quick response from our team.