UX & UI Designer
Experience: 0 - 1 year
Create elegant user-centric experiences with a sense of empathy and creative thinking.
- Engage in a range of design techniques like storytelling, visualization, behaviour driven engagement, story boards, rapid prototyping and visual designs to convey design decisions.
- Provide design driven solutions to business problems by simplifying user experience.
- Participate in usability testing and user research to collate user feedback at all levels with detailed documentation.
- Clarity and precise communication to maintain transparency from conception to closure.
- Apply Apple’s Human Interface and Google material design guidelines to bring consistency in designs, while working on multiple platforms.
- Work closely with creative writers, developers and quality engineers to deliver solutions through iterative releases and ensure designs are being implemented with high quality.
- Actively participate in reviews and share your point of view and thought process.
- Expert in Adobe suite, Sketch, Invision and other latest tools to create engaging visual designs.
- Thorough with typography, colour theory and illustration to create engaging visual designs.
- Research and analyse latest UX & UI trends and share the learning’s with teams.
- Creative portfolio of design projects.
- Detail oriented, creative and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.