What is this job all about?
An excellent Web UI is of no use if it is not translated to a functional layout with pixel perfect front-end development for maximum user engagement. As a UI developer, you are considered a GOD at Pepper Square since you bring life to the designs we create. This is a challenging job that comes with tremendous learning of new technologies and pushing technical boundaries.
Experience: 5-7 years
- Must have - HTML5 & CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Responsive web designs, Drupal, WordPress, Zeplin, and GitLab.
- Good to have - ReactJS/Angular.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility.
Your job consists of
- Development of a responsive and web-based user interfaces.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Translate design mockups and wireframes and bring life to the designs by developing intuitive user interfaces.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience with an eye for detail.
- Closely work with UX designers to implement the user interface to the application.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Understand the client’s business environment and map the requirements in all stages starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
Qualification:B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.