What is this job all about?
An excellent Web/Mobile UI is of no use if it is not translated to a functional layout with pixel perfect front-end development for maximum user engagement. As a UI developer, you are considered a GOD at Pepper Square since you bring life to the designs we create. This is a challenging job that comes with tremendous learning of new technologies and pushing technical boundaries.
- Must have - HTML5 & CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Responsive Web development, Mobile first development, Zeplin, and GitLab.
- Good to have - Drupal, WordPress, ReactJS/Angular, ReactNative
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility.
Your job consists of
- Developing responsive web and mobile user interfaces.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Translate design mockups and wireframes and bring life to the designs by developing intuitive user interfaces.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web and Mobile technology to create the best possible user experience with an eye for detail.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing, and verifying several creative materials ranging from web copy, images, data files, or managed content and variations of content for mobile devices.
- Closely work with UX& UI designers to implement the application's user interface.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Understand the client's business environment and map the requirements in all stages, starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Engineering or Computer Science.