Manage and execute Software and Product Development projects.
What is this job all about?
An attractive website is of no use if it lacks ease of content update, is low on security, hard to create microsite/landing pages on the go, and is not Google friendly for maximum visibility and engagement. You are responsible for troubleshooting and resolving website problems by being an expert in implementing Themes and Plugins.
- Must have - Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least five years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles and practices
- Must have - Hands on development experience using Open-source technologies and frameworks in backend and frontend (Python, React, React Native, Nodejs, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS, EC2, Docker, Jenkins, and GitLab etc.)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- PMP or Agile/Scrum certified.
- Must have managed $500K - $1M project.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
Your job consists of
- Manage a team of 50 people in UX design, software development (Web & Mobile) and quality engineering.
- Plan delivery constraints to maximize business benefits and minimize risk using Agile methodologies.
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies - Sprint Planning, The Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Demo/ Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Actively track the progress of Sprint on a daily basis.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and technical requirements.
- Ensure solution features and functions align with the project objectives.
- Develop and execute the projects considering the business and delivery constraints, key milestones, dependencies, risk mitigation and quality.
- Review requirements, wireframes and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Measure, monitor and manage the performance of the team members to ensure speed and efficiency with all the deliveries.
- Focus on client and employee satisfaction through engagement that enables growth and ensures profitability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.