Responsible for Talent Acquisition, Employee Satisfaction, and Retention.
What is this job all about?
People are our asset; everyone must feel the heart-to-heart connection when they connect with Pepper Square. We are in business to make a difference in people’s lives, and it must reflect in our action. You focus on identifying the right talent, take everyone along with you, and help people grow in their career.
- Must have - MS Office, Talent Acquisition Software’s like Resdex, LinkedIn, Hirist, etc.
- Good to have - Admin Responsibilities, Employee Engagement.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Excellent organizational and people management skills.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
Your job consists of
- Develop innovative talent acquisition strategies to hire a diverse and qualified pool of candidates.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms, paid portals, and professional networks).
- Developing hiring assessment criteria.
- Conduct need analysis to design and develop hiring roadmap and initiatives across all teams and analyze ROI.
- Share ideas to improve people experience policies and programs to help the company stay in a competitive position, and gain brand visibility.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identify areas of improvement.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs.
- Create job responsibilities and descriptions for the new roles.
- Manage Glassdoor, website and social media channels presence for the career section.
- Build relationships with colleges to hire young talent for employment and internship.
- Provide hands-on support with offer and appointment letters, payroll execution, and support finance team in all other payouts and contract agreements required by the business.
Qualification: MBA in HR/Bachelors or Master’s in Human Resource is preferred.