Create SEO strategies and implement them to get high-ranking placements in search results and increase traffic.
- Strategize, Execute and Manage Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Tune in with the latest Google algorithm updates, SEO trends, keyword research, competitive analysis, page ranking, and online behavior of target audience and leverage them for lead generation.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- On-page and off-page optimization.
- Generate quality leads through organic efforts and measure the success ratio.
- Provide periodic search engine ranking reports, analyze web analytics and heat map data and present key insights and recommendations.
- Measure behavior patterns using A/B testing tools.
- Analyze web analytics data and present key insights and recommendations.
- Manage campaigns, create periodic roadmaps and successfully demonstrate the business benefits as measurable outcomes.
- Expert in making sense out of Google and other third-party analytics tools.
- Closely work with Sales and Pre-sales teams to understand the sales strategy and recommend ideas to fine-tune lead generation activities.
- Must have generated 5x Traffic through SEO on current project.
- Must have generated minimum 25 leads per month through SEO activities.
- Ability to deliver tangible results based on visibility, traffic and conversions.
- Should be comfortable in coordinating with designers, content writers and programmers with regards to changes in the website.
- Go getter attitude for getting results.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.