Quality can’t be enforced but lived. Your job is to crash everything that is built.
- Understand the client’s business environment and map every scenario as narratives using Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Guide the client on how quality is measured and act as a coach to support their vision.
- Focus on client satisfaction at all levels.
- Discover and evaluate new methodologies and technologies to minimize errors by increasing speed and efficiency.
- Understand applications from creative, technical and business perspective to ensure simplicity and scalability.
- Closely work with business analysts, UX & UI designers and developers to understand requirements from planning to final release.
- Lead team members in planning, development and execution of functional and system level testing.
- Participate in design and functional specification reviews at various stages with teams.
- Define test scenarios, test cases and identify potential test automation possibilities to cover both sanity and in-depth testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive test plans and metrics for tracking defects, fixes, test artifacts required for software product release.
- Design and execute manual and automation test scripts and ensure browser and device compatibility on various mobile devices.
- Create, maintain and guide others in the development of thorough and accurate documentation, templates to improve quality processes.
- Develop processes that help team in maintaining quality and automation metrics, code reusability and manual test reduction.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to prioritize and measure work.
Working at Pepper Square is an exhilarating journey of growth and finding your true self. You get to learn how to face challenges, push your boundaries and discover the very best in you.
- Positive and clean environment
- Continuous self-growth
- Natural light with no air-conditioning
- Training and mentoring on health, happiness and career growth
- Flexi timing with work from home option
- Organic Thursday lunch (Cooked at Pepper Square)
- Challenging projects and on-site travel
- Self-performance review
- Quarterly team and Half yearly company outing
- Stress free work culture
From Jan to Dec 2018 we received 11,300+ resumes from our website. Your resume must reflect your core skills and professional focus. We give importance to detail orientation and clarity in your thought.
This position offers relaxed dress code in an upbeat, highly creative and collaborative work environment where pride, achievement and work-life balance are part of the culture, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your profile with your salary expectations for a quick response from our team.