Develop and execute high performance, scalable websites using Drupal and WordPress.
- Collect requirements from the clients, plan the delivery approach, define key milestones, dependencies, and provide effort estimate & timeline.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionalities ensuring high performance & availability.
- Custom develop and/or integrate existing plugins with CMS.
- Own the website architecture and backend development including the database.
- Build user interfaces for websites and web applications.
- Work closely with designers, front-end developers to create engaging, visually appealing, functional and intuitive websites.
- Work on multiple projects of varying scope, complexity and effort.
- Create web applications that are easy to use and feature rich, in short time leveraging open source or paid plugins.
- Expert in developing websites using Drupal, WordPress and PHP in LAMP environment.
- Setup the website development and production environment.
- Highly skilled with PHP, theme functions, and Drupal theme layer.
- Know-how of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, as well as back-end programming.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience in integrating Google Analytics, IP Database, third party tools and custom behavior scripting.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools such as Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
Working at Pepper Square is an exhilarating journey of growth and finding your true self. You get to learn how to face challenges, push your boundaries and discover the very best in you.
- Positive and clean environment
- Continuous self-growth
- Natural light with no air-conditioning
- Training and mentoring on health, happiness and career growth
- Flexi timing with work from home option
- Organic Thursday lunch (Cooked at Pepper Square)
- Challenging projects and on-site travel
- Self-performance review
- Quarterly team and Half yearly company outing
- Stress free work culture
From Jan to Dec 2018 we received 11,300+ resumes from our website. Your resume must reflect your core skills and professional focus. We give importance to detail orientation and clarity in your thought.
This position offers relaxed dress code in an upbeat, highly creative and collaborative work environment where pride, achievement and work-life balance are part of the culture, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your profile with your salary expectations for a quick response from our team.