Software Engineer, Drupal & WordPress
Experience: 3+ Years
Develop and execute high performance, scalable websites using Drupal and WordPress.
- Collect requirements from the clients, plan the delivery approach, define key milestones, dependencies, and provide effort estimate & timeline.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionalities ensuring high performance & availability.
- Custom develop and/or integrate existing plugins with CMS.
- Own the website architecture and backend development including the database.
- Build user interfaces for websites and web applications.
- Work closely with designers, front-end developers to create engaging, visually appealing, functional and intuitive websites.
- Work on multiple projects of varying scope, complexity and effort.
- Create web applications that are easy to use and feature rich, in short time leveraging open source or paid plugins.
- Expert in developing websites using Drupal, WordPress and PHP in LAMP environment.
- Setup the website development and production environment.
- Highly skilled with PHP, theme functions, and Drupal theme layer.
- Know-how of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, as well as back-end programming.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience in integrating Google Analytics, IP Database, third party tools and custom behavior scripting.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools such as Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.