Developing and executing SEO campaigns that deliver measurable results.
What is this job all about?
A quality product or service is useless if it cannot reach the indented target audience. Increasing visibility is the key to build proximity with the end-user. As an SEO Specialist, you are responsible for marketing content using aggressive SEO techniques with seamless implementation. You must understand the campaign needs and translate them to a successful SEO execution by increasing traffic using organic and paid programs.
- Must have – Technical and On-page SEO, SEO campaigns, Local and National SEO, Link building, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Good to have – Running PPC and LinkedIn campaigns, SEO content writing, Social Media Marketing, Influencer engagement.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English with interpersonal skills.
- Content marketing and content growth.
- Experience in providing marketing inputs to increase visibility, ensuring it matches the brand/product/service strategy and vision.
Your job consists of
- Ideally, you should have worked in an agency or have managed multiple clients/websites/campaigns.
- Expert in understanding search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Expertise in analyzing website search performance for both desktop and mobile.
- In-depth experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Hotjar, A/B testing tools, and Screaming Frog.
- Do the competitive analysis, keyword research, and be up to date with the latest digital marketing techniques.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all content marketing activities.
- Repurpose existing content across different channels.
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in any discipline.