Establish and guide website architecture, responsible for front and back-end development and create user-friendly sites.
What is this job all about?
An attractive website is of no use if it lacks ease of content update, is low on security, hard to create microsite/landing pages on the go, and is not Google friendly for maximum visibility and engagement. You are responsible for troubleshooting and resolving website problems by being an expert in implementing Themes and Plugins.
- Good to have - AWS, LAMP Stack Configuration, and Automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience designing and developing responsive designs.
- Good understanding of website architecture and UX & UI design.
- Keen attention to detail.
Your job consists of
- Create architecture for large websites.
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress.
- Collaborate and work closely with UX & UI design and Digital Marketing teams.
- Automate repeated tasks and manage database and server integration.
- Excellent skills in custom theme creation, customization and plugin selection.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code.
- Conducting website performance tests and create reports by monitoring.
- Knowledge of payment gateway integrations, 3rd party API integrations, testing live implementations of WooCommerce plugins and launching e-commerce stores.
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related disciplines.