Create elegant user-centric experiences with empathy and creative thinking.
What is this job all about?
Looking at the brand’s various aspects and finding the distinct edge of the software product. Master of exceptional UI design and how multiple elements engage with the end-user by creating happy experiences. This is a cognitively demanding job that comes with tremendous learning of engaging users and pushing technical boundaries.
- Must have - Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe XD, Xmind, Video Editing, Responsive, web and mobile app designs.
- Good to have – HTML5, CSS, WordPress, GitLab.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality designs; Unit-test designs for development including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility.
Your job consists of
- Responsible for strategy, branding, conceptualization, ideation, visualization, behavioral science, storyboards, rapid prototyping, and visual designs.
- Provide design-driven solutions to business problems by simplifying the user experience.
- Expert in responsive web design and a mobile-first approach.
- Work closely with creative writers, developers, digital marketers, and quality engineers to deliver solutions through an iterative process and ensure high-quality designs are implemented.
- Apply Apple’s Human Interface and Google material design guidelines to bring consistency in designs while working on multiple platforms.
- Proven understanding of web and mobile application, and website design processes.
- Thorough with typography, color theory, and illustration to create engaging visual designs.
- Participate in usability testing and user research to collate user feedback at all levels with detailed documentation.
- Proven experience working with various industries like BFSI, Travel and Hospitality, Healthcare and Fitness, Technology, E-commerce, and Energy.
Qualification: Bachelor/Masters in design.