Create elegant user-centric experiences with empathy and creative thinking.
What is this job all about?
Looking at the brand’s various aspects and finding the distinct edge of the product. Master of usability and how multiple elements engage with the end-user by creating happy experiences. This is a challenging job that comes with tremendous learning of new way engaging users and pushing technical boundaries.
- Must have - Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe XD, Xmind, Video Editing, Responsive, web and mobile app designs.
- Good to have – HTML5, CSS, WordPress, GitLab.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality designs; Unit-test designs for development including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility.
Your job consists of
- Responsible for strategy, branding, conceptualization, ideation, visualization, behavioral science, storyboards, rapid prototyping, and visual designs.
- Provide design-driven solutions to business problems by simplifying the user experience.
- Expert in responsive web design and a mobile-first approach.
- Work closely with creative writers, developers, digital marketers, and quality engineers to deliver solutions through an iterative process and ensure designs are implemented with high quality.
- Apply Apple’s Human Interface and Google material design guidelines to bring consistency in designs while working on multiple platforms.
- Proven understanding of web and mobile application design processes.
- Thorough with typography, color theory, and illustration to create engaging visual designs.
- Participate in usability testing and user research to collate user feedback at all levels with detailed documentation.
- Proven experience working with various industries like BFSI, Travel and Hospitality, Healthcare and Fitness, Technology, E-commerce, and Energy.
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate in Design.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.