Create innovative user-centric experiences that hook the target audience.
What is this job all about?
Create amazing user experiences with an eye for detailed orientation, possess superior UI design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Must have - Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe XD, Xmind, Video Editing, Responsive, web and mobile app designs.
- Good to have – HTML5, CSS, WordPress, GitLab.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality designs; Unit-test designs for development, including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility.
Your role consists of
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Provide design-driven solutions to business problems by simplifying the user experience.
- Expert in responsive web design with a mobile-first approach.
- Work closely with creative writers, developers, digital marketers, and quality engineers to deliver solutions through an iterative process and ensure high-quality designs are implemented.
- Apply Apple’s Human Interface and Google material design guidelines to bring consistency in designs while working on multiple platforms.
- Proven understanding of web and mobile application, and website design processes.
- Thorough with typography, color theory, and illustration to create engaging visual designs.
- Participate in usability testing and user research to collate user feedback at all levels with detailed documentation.
Qualification: Bachelor/Masters in design.