Develop and execute high performance, scalable websites using Drupal.
What is this job all about?
An excellent website is of no use if it can’t be updated quickly and securely. As a Senior Software Engineer, Drupal, you are responsible for setting up the CMS, implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all CMS technical aspects.
- Good to have - WordPress, Zeplin, and AWS
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Develop websites using Drupal, WordPress and PHP in LAMP environment.
- Highly skilled with PHP, theme functions, and Drupal theme layer.
- Integrate Google Analytics, IP Database, third party tools and custom behavior scripting.
Your role consists of
- Collect requirements from the clients, plan the delivery approach, define key milestones, dependencies, and provide effort estimate & timeline.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionalities ensuring high performance & availability.
- Custom develop and/or integrate existing plugins with CMS.
- Own the website architecture and backend development including the database.
- Build user interfaces for websites and web applications.
- Work closely with designers, front-end developers to create engaging, visually appealing, functional and intuitive websites.
- Work on multiple projects of varying scope, complexity and effort.
- Create web applications that are easy to use and feature rich, in short time leveraging open source or paid plugins.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Engineering or Computer Science.