Develop and execute high performance, scalable websites using Drupal.What is this job all about?
An excellent website is of no use if it can’t be updated quickly and securely. As a Senior Software Engineer, Drupal, you are responsible for setting up the CMS, implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all CMS technical aspects.
- Good to have - WordPress, Zeplin, and AWS
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Develop websites using Drupal, WordPress and PHP in LAMP environment.
- Highly skilled with PHP, theme functions, and Drupal theme layer.
- Integrate Google Analytics, IP Database, third party tools and custom behavior scripting.
Your role consists of
- Collect requirements from the clients, plan the delivery approach, define key milestones, dependencies, and provide effort estimate & timeline.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new features and functionalities ensuring high performance & availability.
- Custom develop and/or integrate existing plugins with CMS.
- Own the website architecture and backend development including the database.
- Build user interfaces for websites and web applications.
- Work closely with designers, front-end developers to create engaging, visually appealing, functional and intuitive websites.
- Work on multiple projects of varying scope, complexity and effort.
- Create web applications that are easy to use and feature rich, in short time leveraging open source or paid plugins.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Engineering or Computer Science.