Developing UI components implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows.
What is this job all about?
Responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Good to have – React Native AWS EC2, and AWS S3.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
Your role consists of
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser and devices can do.
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation, and committing changes continuously to leverage test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.