Build innovative software products using React.
- Good to have - React Native AWS EC2, AWS S3, and Virtual Reality.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
Your job consists of
- Development of a highly responsive and web-based user interface.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser and devices can do.
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Manage EC2 or GCP and webservers like Nginx, Apache, or HAProxy.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.