Build innovative software products using iOS platform.
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering to ensure seamless communication from project initiation to final delivery.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team building prototypes, applications and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Work on software architecture and development of iOS applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UIKit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning and all UI components in Apple’s object library foundation.
- Work on CocoaPods and 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proactively use Git version in a result driven environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Understand Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards to create scalable products.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.