Build innovative software products using iOS platform.
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering to ensure seamless communication from project initiation to final delivery.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team building prototypes, applications and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Work on software architecture and development of iOS applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UIKit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning and all UI components in Apple’s object library foundation.
- Work on CocoaPods and 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proactively use Git version in a result driven environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Understand Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards to create scalable products.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
Working at Pepper Square is an exhilarating journey of growth and finding your true self. You get to learn how to face challenges, push your boundaries and discover the very best in you.
- Continuous self-growth
- Training and mentoring on health, happiness, career growth and entrepreneurship
- Work from home option
- Challenging projects and travel to India
- Self-performance review
- Stress free work culture
From Jan to Dec 2018 we received 11,300+ resumes from our website. Your resume must reflect your core skills and professional focus. We give importance to detail orientation and clarity in your thought.
This position offers relaxed dress code in an upbeat, highly creative and collaborative work environment where pride, achievement and work-life balance are part of the culture, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your profile with your salary expectations for a quick response from our team.