Work on the server-side web application, writing logic, and developing innovative software products.
What is this job all about?
Design highly responsive web applications by writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, connect the application with the other third-party web services, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
- Must have - Python, Falcon, Flask, Django, ORMs like SQL Alchemy, RESTful API’s, PostGres, Web servers like Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Firebase, AWS EC2, AWS S3 and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Good to have – Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL and MongoDB
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- In-depth understanding of Python best practices (PEP8).
- Extensive knowledge of architecting highly scalable and efficient server applications.
- Extensive experience in Linux-based environments.
Your role consists of
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Drive the project technical discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Write scalable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing security and data protection and Integration of data storage solutions.
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation, and committing changes continuously to leverage test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Testing and debugging of applications.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Engineering or Computer Science.