Develop mobile and web apps with multiple front-end technologies.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Understand the client’s business environment and map the requirements in all stages starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
- Follow agile process to ensure projects are dealt transparent and client satisfaction (CSAT) is achieved at all levels.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3, REST API, React and UI development to deliver front-end solutions for web & mobile devices.
- Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system and integration testing.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser and devices can do.
- Thorough development expertise of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Problem solving attitude and able to work out side comfort zone.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
Working at Pepper Square is an exhilarating journey of growth and finding your true self. You get to learn how to face challenges, push your boundaries and discover the very best in you.
- Positive and clean environment
- Continuous self-growth
- Natural light with no air-conditioning
- Training and mentoring on health, happiness and career growth
- Flexi timing with work from home option
- Organic Thursday lunch (Cooked at Pepper Square)
- Challenging projects and on-site travel
- Self-performance review
- Quarterly team and Half yearly company outing
- Stress free work culture
From Jan to Dec 2018 we received 11,300+ resumes from our website. Your resume must reflect your core skills and professional focus. We give importance to detail orientation and clarity in your thought.
This position offers relaxed dress code in an upbeat, highly creative and collaborative work environment where pride, achievement and work-life balance are part of the culture, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your profile with your salary expectations for a quick response from our team.