Develop mobile and web apps with multiple front-end technologies.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Understand the client’s business environment and map the requirements in all stages starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
- Follow agile process to ensure projects are dealt transparent and client satisfaction (CSAT) is achieved at all levels.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3, REST API, React and UI development to deliver front-end solutions for web & mobile devices.
- Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system and integration testing.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser and devices can do.
- Thorough development expertise of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Problem solving attitude and able to work out side comfort zone.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
BenefitsInsurance, commuting allowance, mobile plan reimbursement, quarterly team outings, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5 pm work timing with weekly Saturday and Sunday off, training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.