Transform visuals that inspire the audience and tell a compelling story.
What is this job all about?
Being technical is great but having a vision is essential. The role of the motion graphics and video editor is to be both technical and creative and tell an inspiring story. When user attention diminishes within a few seconds, you play a vital role in creating videos and shaping their creative aesthetic to perfection based on behavioral science. You are responsible for editing and producing videos and pictures for internal and external audiences.
- Must have - Solid experience with digital technology and Adobe creative suite (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator). Create outstanding motion graphics and animation using various visual elements.
- Good to have - Video, and audio editing capabilities.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation.
- Good grasp of storytelling and design.
- Able to handle constructive feedback and produce changes and iterations quickly.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines.
Your job consists of
- Build great motion graphics using various visual elements.
- Editing raw footage content and cutting video sequences to ensure that concepts are translated effectively.
- Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach with the director.
- Performing the full range of editing work from splicing to sound balancing to color correction and grading.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest practices, technology and trends.