Lead the team of developers who leverage multiple front-end technologies to create mobile and web apps.
- Understand the client’s business environment and map the requirements in all stages starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
- Provide technical guidance and act as a coach to support the development efforts.
- Follow agile process to ensure projects are dealt transparent and client satisfaction (CSAT) is
achieved at all levels.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold
the client by recommending the benefits.
- Share technical thought leadership and technology roadmap by helping the team to think out
- Assist team members to maintain efficiency by enforcing compliance with code reviews.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting
best practices to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Oversee a team of UI developers and ensure all the deliverables are managed with high
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular/React and Responsive web designs to
deliver front end solutions for web & mobile devices.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
- Develop front-end solutions which are W3C compliant by converting the design to front-end
code with an eye for detail.
- Translate design mockups and wireframes and bring life to the designs by developing
intuitive user interfaces.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to prioritize and measure work.
Working at Pepper Square is an exhilarating journey of growth and finding your true self. You get to learn how to face challenges, push your boundaries and discover the very best in you.
- Positive and clean environment
- Continuous self-growth
- Natural light with no air-conditioning
- Training and mentoring on health, happiness and career growth
- Flexi timing with work from home option
- Organic Thursday lunch (Cooked at Pepper Square)
- Challenging projects and on-site travel
- Self-performance review
- Quarterly team and Half yearly company outing
- Stress free work culture
From Jan to Dec 2018 we received 11,300+ resumes from our website. Your resume must reflect your core skills and professional focus. We give importance to detail orientation and clarity in your thought.
This position offers relaxed dress code in an upbeat, highly creative and collaborative work environment where pride, achievement and work-life balance are part of the culture, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your profile with your salary expectations for a quick response from our team.