Lead the team of developers who leverage multiple front-end technologies to create mobile and web apps.
- Understand the client’s business environment and map the requirements in all stages starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
- Provide technical guidance and act as a coach to support the development efforts.
- Follow agile process to ensure projects are dealt transparent and client satisfaction (CSAT) is achieved at all levels.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Share technical thought leadership and technology roadmap by helping the team to think out of box.
- Assist team members to maintain efficiency by enforcing compliance with code reviews.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Oversee a team of UI developers and ensure all the deliverables are managed with high accuracy.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular/React and Responsive web designs to deliver front end solutions for web & mobile devices.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop front-end solutions which are W3C compliant by converting the design to front-end code with an eye for detail.
- Translate design mockups and wireframes and bring life to the designs by developing intuitive user interfaces.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to prioritize and measure work.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.