Generate new qualified leads in the US market to achieve the revenue targets.
- Aggressively hunt for new qualified prospects.
- Profiling prospects and share the leads to the sales team.
- Focus on the US market.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing organizations to identify areas of opportunity.
- Extensive use of Sales Navigator, CRM and other tools to mine prospects.
- Aggressive & hunting attitude for achieving lead target.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and be assertive to achieve the targets.
- Ability to uncover problems businesses are facing that can be solved with Pepper Square solutions.
- Documented track record of success in lead generation.
- Work with intensity and focus without distraction.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to prioritize and measure work.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.