Work on the latest back-end technologies and relational databases to build innovative software products.
- Review requirements, wireframes and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
- Hands-on Python coding and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8), popular libraries like Beautiful Soup, matlab and ORMs like SQL Alchemy.
- Build RESTful APIs using Python (Django Rest Framework).
- Simultaneously work on multiple relational databases like Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB.
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Learn and Manage servers like EC2 or GCP and webservers like Nginx, Apache or HAProxy.
- Create, test, implement and maintain web based applications by developing front end elements as well as server-side logic using Django framework.
- Work extensively on Linux-based environment.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to prioritize and measure work.
Working at Pepper Square is an exhilarating journey of growth and finding your true self. You get to learn how to face challenges, push your boundaries and discover the very best in you.
- Positive and clean environment
- Continuous self-growth
- Natural light with no air-conditioning
- Training and mentoring on health, happiness and career growth
- Flexi timing with work from home option
- Organic Thursday lunch (Cooked at Pepper Square)
- Challenging projects and on-site travel
- Self-performance review
- Quarterly team and Half yearly company outing
- Stress free work culture
From Jan to Dec 2018 we received 11,300+ resumes from our website. Your resume must reflect your core skills and professional focus. We give importance to detail orientation and clarity in your thought.
This position offers relaxed dress code in an upbeat, highly creative and collaborative work environment where pride, achievement and work-life balance are part of the culture, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your profile with your salary expectations for a quick response from our team.