Work on the latest back-end technologies and relational databases to build innovative software products.
- Review requirements, wireframes and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
- Hands-on Python coding and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8), popular libraries like Beautiful Soup, matlab and ORMs like SQL Alchemy.
- Build RESTful APIs using Python (Django Rest Framework).
- Simultaneously work on multiple relational databases like Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB.
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Learn and Manage servers like EC2 or GCP and webservers like Nginx, Apache or HAProxy.
- Create, test, implement and maintain web based applications by developing front end elements as well as server-side logic using Django framework.
- Work extensively on Linux-based environment.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to prioritize and measure work.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.