Responsible for culture, inclusion, diversity, people engagement, and talent acquisition.
What is this job all about?
People are our asset; everyone must feel the heart to heart connection when they connect with Pepper Square. We are in business to make a difference in people’s lives and it must reflect in our action. As a CHO you focus on helping people learn, train and mentor, take everyone along with you, help people grow in their career, find the spark and make them a leader.
Experience: 7-9 years
- Skill development, training and assessment, rewards and recognition policies, performance evaluation and compensation programs.
- Employment legislation and regulations for USA and India.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Must have managed 100 people team.
Your job consists of
- Develop an environment for increased creativity, productivity and well-being.
- Connect operational needs with service deliveries to implement workplace strategy.
- Understand business goals and develop innovative talent acquisition strategies to hire a diverse and qualified pool of people across USA and India.
- Conduct need analysis to design and develop training calendar and initiatives across all teams and analyze ROI, gather participant feedback and post-training documentation.
- Improve people experience policies and programs to help the company stay in a competitive position, brand visibility and profitability.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identify areas of improvement.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs.
- Create job responsibilities and descriptions for the new roles.
- Provide hands-on support for payroll execution and contract agreements.
Qualification: SPHR/SPHRi/GPHR is required.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.