Responsible for culture, inclusion, diversity, people experience, and talent acquisition.
What is this job all about?
People are our asset; everyone must feel the heart-to-heart connection when they connect with Pepper Square. We are in business to make a difference in people’s lives, and it must reflect in our actions. As a CHO, you focus on helping people learn, train, and mentor, take everyone along with you, help people grow in their careers and perform, find the spark, and make them leaders.
- Must have - Skill development, training and assessment, talent acquisition, rewards and recognition policies, harassment policies, performance evaluation and compensation programs.
- Good to have – Employment legislation and regulations for USA and India.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Must have managed 100+ people team.
Your role consists of
- Develop an environment for increased creativity, productivity and well-being.
- Connect operational needs with service deliveries to implement workplace strategy.
- Understand business goals and develop innovative talent acquisition strategies to hire a diverse and qualified pool of people across India and USA.
- Conduct need analysis to design and develop training calendar and initiatives across all teams and analyze ROI, gather participant feedback and post-training documentation.
- Keep the Learning Management Programs up-to-date.
- Improve people experience policies and programs to help the company stay in a competitive position, brand visibility and profitability.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identify areas of improvement.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs.
- Create job responsibilities and descriptions for the new roles.
- Provide hands-on support for payroll execution and contract agreements.
Qualification: SPHR/SPHRi/GPHR is required.