Work as an independent sales leader and responsible for meeting your sales target.
What is this job all about?
70% of our business comes from referrals. At the core, we are deeply rooted in client satisfaction by valuing their trust in us. As a Business Development Manager, your job is to aggressively hunt for new business in the US. Manage a pipeline of opportunities from your own network and the company’s lead generation activities and conduct periodic reviews to achieve revenue targets. Frequent travel to the US to meet prospects and clients for account mining.
- Must have - Closure attitude, Goal oriented, Driven, Sales focus, IT selling, Relationship building, Networking, Enterprise sales in the US & India.
- Good to have - Office 365, Google Docs, CRM, Research, Project Management Tools, Data mining and analysis.
- Must have generated a minimum of $1-2M revenue in the last 12 months.
- Impactful storytelling and leadership qualities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Experience working with Software, IT, and UI & UX Design services domain.
Your role consists of
- Own your sales target and execute processes from sourcing to qualification, contract negotiation, and deal closure. Churn out RFI/RFPs.
- Develop and sustain relationships across clients and prospects.
- Build and foster a target driven approach for pre-sales, marketing, and sales function, setting a unified direction to ensure priorities are clear at all times.
- Recommend continual improvements that outline the changes needed to transform the organization into a sales-driven environment.
- Implementation of sales strategies, content roadmap, and related collaterals.
- Collaborate with delivery teams along with prospects for a smooth flow of communication.
- Must have a 2-3 years valid US B1/B2 visa.